LGA Architecture is looking for an energetic, creative, and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our downtown Las Vegas office. This is a full-time position that requires an individual who is self-motivated and thrives working both independently and as a member of an integrated team. Responsibilities include coordinating and preparing proposals, qualifications, and presentations; development of marketing collateral including project resumes, project profiles, brochures, and advertisements; managing project photography; web and social media updates.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Actively participate in firm-wide marketing efforts that support LGA’s overall strategic business goals and brand positioning.
- Possess a 4-year college degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related field.
- Possess 1-3 years of AEC marketing experience. (Adobe Suite proficiency preferred.)
- Be eager to learn and embrace a challenge
Who are we?
Get to know us. https://lgaarchitecture.com
- Competitive compensation (based on qualifications)
- 401k with matching
- Medical / dental / vision insurance Life and disability insurance – premiums paid for by the company
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement for membership in professional associations
- Paid time off and holidays
Click here to apply (Please attach your Cover Letter and Resume)