LGA Architecture is seeking an organized and experienced Construction Contract Administrator to join its dynamic firm located within the heart of vibrant downtown Las Vegas, Nevada.
The successful candidate will:
- Exhibit sound organizational skills and customer service
- Have knowledge of the construction process for projects ranging from $20-30M, especially in the public sector
- Possess the disposition to lead teams of professionals and outside consultants
- Have previous and proficient knowledge of Procore, E-builder, Excel, Word, Bluebeam, Adobe and/or equivalent.
- Thrive in an open-office environment working closely with the team
Daily activities to include:
- Manage construction meetings
- Produce meeting minutes
- Supervise and review submittals, RFI’s, contractor COR’s
- Create change orders
- Provide feedback to design teams in effort to ensure quality of documentation
- Review contractor’s application of payment
LGA’s work is highly sustainable and focuses on creating excellent customer and visitor experiences. Salary range $85-$110K. LGA provides a competitive benefit package and excellent work environment.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Brittany Bleak at email@example.com.